Monday, October 02, 2006

Despite my limited knowledge of sentence structure, grammar, commas, colons, semicolons, lists, aliens, the lock ness monster, and Sir Alec Guinness, I have managed to obtain a wonderful position in the writing center; this position of responsibility is a wonderful tool for me to enhance my writing prowess through: teaching, communicating, improvising, theft, and extemporaneous compounding. However, I still have many things to learn.

I have been thinking about crossing the line, and intuition, as the essay stated, is the best way to know. I have crossed the line today in the form of the over session. I had a nice lady come in, and I tutored her for an hour and a half. She needed a lot of things, but there was no way I could cover them in a single session. I wanted to give her the best info. I will learn from this………

There is my official blog post. Phew. It is certainly hard to say everything you want to in 146 words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home