Friday, October 01, 2010

My mind

While contemplating what I was going to write about, it occurred to me that perhaps life is just a culmination of those we appreciate throughout our life. For me, the idea of brilliance brings to mind my little brother. However, I have not come to the conclusion of how to thank him for his contribution to my life.

Should I buy him something? If so, what should I buy him? Or does buying him something send the wrong message, that I am trying to buy him off? But really if I bought him something, would it encompass the gratitude that I have for what he has done to help me or would it overshadow the idea of respect. However, this is the solution that I have come to.

This prompt is my contribution to him and thus my gratitude will be embedded within these words, captured within this blog. Thank you Glenn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Another good oreo cupcake might "sweeten" the pot.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home