Friday, October 01, 2010

...cat...

So, I was planning on writing this really great and clever blog to help everyone get a closer peek at my mind, and then my cat came. For some reason, if I am planning on reading, writing, eating, or working on the computer, she has to find a way to be able to sit on my stomach and it's my job to figure out how to work around her....stupid cat....

Truly, there are so many things on my mind that I just tune out by reading my book. It's so much nicer after having to do schoolish type things all day! Unfortuantely, my mind is now often caught in this other fantasy world, trying to decide what is going to happen next. And, on top of that, I'm usually concurrantly writing my own story as I read the other....My brain needs a break from its breaks.

Dr. Rogers, I believe that a vampire may enter a home if the intention to enter has been implied by the owner of the house. If you think about the fact that language is a fragile construct that has been developed, broken, and redeveloped over millenia, then the spoken language does not have to be understood. However, the unspoken language -- body and intent -- must be clear on the side of the "speaker." See if that helps solve your vampire dilema!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home