Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ignore The Time-Stamp On This

It looks like the first round of tutoring sessions are starting to take place and that some of you are starting to get your feet wet. Gina's post about her first sessions got me thinking that maybe it might be interesting to hear from you about how your sessions are going so far. I don't want to be too touchy-feely, but I like the idea of hearing a bit of reflection about those sessions.

More specifically, I imagine that you're all a bit hyper-aware of yourselves in those sessions (Am I taking over? Am I talking too much? I have no idea how to explain this little bit of grammar!), and with that in mind, here's your next blog-prompt:

What do you think is going well about how you tutor? What do you think you need to work on? Was it easier than you thought? Harder? Were the papers what you expected?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home