Monday, October 10, 2005

Another Day, Another Dollar

Yeah right. I missed Tuesday night for my cousins Going-Off-and-Getting-Himself-Killed Party and then the system is all wicky-wacky and I don't get any hours! but yeah, I checked meine accounts and I got paid. I just spent the money before I realized I had it.

And this cute boy always stops to talk to me and he started asking me if wanted a drink in Russian and I replied in German that was totally unrelated. Hey, what a co-winky-dink! This blog has no relevance. :)

I really hate this system of blog-whatever. Or maybe it's the computer because I can 't make a capital f unless I hit Caps Lock then F. Tha't stupid. and it only does that for the F key. That's the other thing I was going to tell you, but I forgot until just now. God, it stinks in the library. Like the stuff their putting on the walls. No, not the paint, the...uhh... putty? Umm, yeah, the white stuff. It reminds me of when we were remodeling our house. Yup, those were some crappy days.

And then I was wasting my time playing on the 'net instead of homework when I realized....uh....hmmm....what did I realize agian? Anyway, I'll tell ya later.

Anyways, I've decided that you can't go into a new situation, like college, with confidence. It's like you're blind and heading towards the stairwell and you don't even know it. I needed to come in hesitant and view the atmoshpere around me and then jump into the deep end. But NOOOO, I thought I could do it and be alright, but NOOOO.

I hope they let my doggy live with me. Too many twelve year olds on campus, then there's me who isn't 12, but acts like it. :)

And having no relevance at all, the other day the bus driver got behind this really slow guy on harrison between 16th and 20th, and he totally past him. It was awesome! usually it's the bus driver that gets past and flipped off, but not this time. No no.

Last night when I was doing homework, my doggy was lying on my lap with his head on my head and i could feel him breathing (hey george voice)! aww! He's so cute! I want a puppy doggy. But yeah, the homework was never completed. Is it ever with Stacie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home