Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Huh, what's that? I wrote a post?!? NO WAY!

I definitely feel like Kirsten, how she's in over her head and learning how to swim. I was so excited to come to college that I didn't really think about the requirements for the classes. Two honors classes--full of reading. An English class with light reading and responses, and my History class that.....*cough, cough* is going great. reading for that too. I know, I know. There's reading in everything, but...Mommy, I don't wanna go to school today. Yeah, I went to my HIST class and got so wrapped up in the lecture that I TOTALLY forgot to write the assignment down. Duh! I can look that right now, hold on. Okay, I'm back. The past two days I've worked have been great. The first OWL I did gave me a migraine and that's where the twelve hours of sleep came from, but last night was more enjoyable because I really felt like a tutor.

Today for the tutorials I got to dance with words and deny a young man's wish of letting him know his professor is stoopid, haha. Oh, and this other girl wanted me to tell me her thesis and how to wirte her paper. Any question and/or suggestion I offered she shot down. ??? Her instructure handed her herspecific assignment out of four and wanna me to do the same.

And I'm such a bad influence on my friends... not really it's their own choice to ditch class. Hell, their my friends; I'm not going to complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home