Friday, October 07, 2005

blah blah blog

I am currently thinking abotu looking for an apartment. A copy of The Signpost was on a table in the Writing Center, I got curious and looked at the Classifieds. A couple of good apartements available now, but I haven't the money to pay for any of them. This sucks because there all pretty cheap. They have some good job offers. I don't know if I should believe what is said in the paper. I'm a little naive, but I won't do anything....(?) I'll just think ahout it for the time being.
I gotta go see a play tonight, so I'll be right back. Gotta go buy the dang ticket. Killer Klowns From OUter Space rocks, yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

Stacie: I think that your blogs are fun. Whenever I read them, I feel like I am reading a note from a best friend or something. I totally loved the subject line of your blog. It made me laugh. My best friend says "blah" all the time, too; it should be in the dictionary. (Is it?)So thank you for the good laugh. It made me smile.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home