Monday, December 10, 2012

My Semester as of September 23rd


How's your semester going so far? Week of Sept. 23
            Well, since I am a slacker and a half, I have managed to put this blog off until well after the prompt “How's your semester going so far?” was given.  At that time, however, life was going fairly well, except in the case of my health. That week I came down with a cold that kicked my butt. I was out of classes for almost the entire week, and when I did go to class, I did not learn much of anything since I was too focused on trying to not be sick. Luckily, I started feeling better the next week. However, now I had so much to catch up on. Now, at the end of the semester, I am still catching up on some assignments I have forgotten or put off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home