Sunday, September 30, 2012

There Will Be Slack

Being the slackiest of slackers, as evidenced by the fact that I'm getting this post in two days late, this prompt is perfect for me. Of course, being a slacker has its downsides, one of which being my inability to manage my time correctly. That being said, this semester hasn't killed me yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time. We'll see how the semester turns out, but so far it hasn't been terribly difficult. With two jobs and a couple of exams coming up, things are about to get interesting.

On another note, I just had a breakthrough with my screenplay. I'll never actually finish the damn thing, but new ideas are always nice.

Also, Rukus Wiley's Batman GIF is making my eyes bleed. It's playing in the background while I'm typing this and it's hurting me. Help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rukus Wiley said...

You're welcome :)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home