Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy, but Chill

My semester is going pretty well so far. With the exception of my Spanish class (which I'm still doing fairly well in; it just doesn't come easily), I really enjoy all of my classes. Especially my Victorian lit class--so I am brown nosing a little, but it really is my favorite class. I already loved Wuthering Heights, and I've fallen in love with Tennyson, and, in my opinion, it's hard to beat a close reading and discussion of literature I love.
Tutoring has been going very well, and I feel a confidence in my abilities that wasn't present in the spring. I'm not sure if the summer chilled me out or if it is having a semester under my belt, but either way, I feel less stressed even though I'm working more hours.
While I feel like I am either sleeping or on campus, I haven't felt a lag in my energy or enthusiasm. I'm crossing my fingers that that lasts another nine weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home