Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Casting

To be honest, I had not ever listened to a single podcast before our class. Sure, I had heard about them, knew what they were, but listened to one? Puh-lease. I thought they were like little snippets of an annoying commercial. I had always thought to myself that they would probably be just a waste of time and that if I wanted to listen to commercials I wouldn't skip around to different radio stations quite so much.
Then we started talking about them in class, and I realized that pod casts are not flamboyant or flippant commercials. There really was a point to them. The point that they can be used for entertainment and information. After listening to a few pod casts, I became rather excited about actually doing one.
I thought that creating a pod cast would be a lot of fun, and it was! It was a bit nerve racking trying to figure out what to say, but Josh and Laikwan had some really cool ideas and I was more than happy to roll with it. Hearing about everyone else's pod casts was a lot of fun too. It has actually wanted me to get into pod casting more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home