Thursday, October 28, 2010

Podcast

I really like the idea of doing podcasts. I don't think we have enough experience to really give any pros or cons yet. Jennifer and I have had to scrap our original idea and start over which isn't terribly frustrating but it is a bit concerning since our next assigned podcast is next week and we haven't completed the first one yet. I think that until we have equipment set up in the writing center to do the podcasts, this idea might end up being a bit of a hassle since so many people are going to need to coordinate their schedules to get the podcasts done. I can't wait to see the end result, I just don't think that we will be able to do all the podcasts we hoped to do this semester without the proper equipment available in the writing center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home