Monday, October 18, 2010

The Trouble With MLA...

the trouble that I discovered I had with MLA is that just about everything I thought I knew about the format turned out to be... not quite so correct. there were a few things about MLA that had changed from when I had learned it, and then there were things about it that I did not even know existed in MLA format. I used MLA a lot my second semester of college, so I thought I really had the hang of how it worked. I thought I was a genius at it.

I also thought I was superb with citations on a works cited page. Nope. Wrong again. So I feel like I've truly learned a lot now from reviewing it so much. I still have questions about it though, and often ask for backup help. My plan is to study the MLA book so that I know it. Thoroughly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home