Sunday, October 31, 2010

Podcasts

I have really enjoyed the little work that I have done so far on this project, as well as the forward-looking excitement in anticipation of getting into the booth. That's just the thing, though: I have yet to actually make a recording attempt. All I have done is write up a two-page monologue, brainstorm with Claire about how to make it a dialogue, determine who is going to sound best reciting each"part," and watch Josh and Joni (my teammates on this) make creative choices like music selection. There has thus been a whole lot of preparation that I have very much enjoyed being a part of. I just have yet to saddle up into that booth and cut a record, so to speak. Looking forward to that, though. I've been there before, and it's one of my favorite things to do, even if my final product has never been in the form of a podcast. I think it's a neat requirement and will be a strong form of outreach for our tutoring program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home