Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bib Essay! What!

Am I freaking out about the bib essay? Why yes, I am. Thank you for asking. I would have to say that the main reason I am freaking out about the essay is because; well I have not started yet. It seems the common consensus that most of my fellow tutors are on the freaking out side. Some people who have already been working on in for a month are not freaking out. Lucky them. From talking to other tutors in the Writing Center, or as I like to call it the WC, most of my coworkers have gotten some sort of a start. The start may only be looking at sources, but that is a lot more than I have done. I am still working through what my topic will be. I need to start looking.

I have a plan though. This weekend I will find sources. No playing for me. My top priority is my bib essay. I can afford to wait until Thanksgiving break to do the essay. I absolutely have to have the bib essay done before this Thanksgiving. Why is this, do you ask? Well, conditions permitting, Snowbasin will be opening on Thanksgiving. And what is more important than snowboarding? That is a rhetorical question. But for those who did not get that the answer is nothing. Nothing is more important than snowboarding. Surely not a grade. Snowboarding is el numero uno. But I still really like good grades, so that is why I need to get this beast of a paper done by Thanksgiving. So, if I find all my sources this weekend and get a start, then proceed to work on it through the week, I should be able to accomplish this task.

Hmm… this writing of the blog has been therapeutic. I am not as nervous as I was before. I have a plan now. I will get this danged paper finished. And I will do it well. Somehow when the pressure is on, I am always able to pull a paper out of fat air in the nick o’ time. Do not get me wrong, I am still freaking out, I am just not freaking out on a Mad Max level anymore.

Well that is all I really have concerns about. Actually getting started is the hard part, but once I start the paper will practically write itself. Now to answer Derek’s question of who would win between Voldemort and Darth Vader. Seriously? Voldemort would win that fight so easily. What does Vader have on Voldemort? The force? Lame. The force has nothing on magic. What is Vader going to do choke ol’ Voldy. Yeah right. Knock his wand out of his hand with the force. HA. Voldemort does not even need his wand to kill Vader. Plus if the and did happen to get knocked out of his hand he can just summon it. All Voldemort would have to do is Avada Kadavra, flash of green light, and Vader is dead. Voldemont would not even have to say it out loud.

1 Comments:

Blogger Briasaurus REX said...

Dude, tell me you didn't go to all that friggin' trouble today to not even use "petrificus totalus."

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home