Thursday, October 29, 2009

Positive Electrons



This blog post is for the first slacker prompt. I am a little late posting it, but it will be posted tonight. As you can see, I have been a slacker myself lately. It is time to change my evil ways, or I will fail this class. Speaking of my standing in this class, it looks grim that I will even obtain a B, but from here on out I am going to dedicate myself and try my hardest.

The other day, Claire had the class write down a few character traits that we saw in ourselves. So I am going to post about the character traits I had written about myself, and the short story that goes along with them.

The four character traits that had slowly came to my mind were: caring, funny, respectful, and positive. I had never thought about myself being a positive person before, but then I started to think about it more. It seems to me I always see the good in the bad. I will always try to make something boring into something amazingly fun. That is probably why it is hard for me to be serious. Now that I think of it more, I need to be more serious at times.

This is my short story about being positive. One day I had come across a sad friend. I could tell that something was bothering him from the blank stare on his face. I sat down next to him to investigate the problem. I asked him what was wrong, but he would not tell me. After ten minutes of talking with him, he started to show signs of character; he was talking more and used more of his facial muscles to hold brief smiles. Long story short, even though I did not know what the problem was, I had made him feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home