Tuesday, November 20, 2007

drowning

Well, my questions are similar to Katy’s. I honestly did not want to procrastinate on this paper, but low and behold, this semester totally sneaked up on me. I was not prepared for this much work, and I did not keep up on everything. And although I love this class, I feel there was much more work than I could handle. That is okay. That is how college is supposed to be; I should not be expecting cake classes, but I need to get my butt in gear. And, I do have to admit that I usually procrastinate even on huge projects such as this. In fact, I just turned in a paper for my music history class today. It is the only paper due in the class and we have one midterm and a final. That can tell you how important this paper is to my grade. Yet, I typed it up in two days. I started it on Sunday and I felt fine about the paper. I guess I will find out once I get my paper back.

Any way, the point is that I just have the usual questions that any student would have when they are not very far into the project. My questions range from “What is the paper on again?” and “How many sources do I need to have?” Now I obviously have those questions answered. I am wondering how formal I need to be, but I will probably make this a formal paper instead of using blog tone. I do not have many more questions, but I am sure than when I get in deep, I will be drowning with questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home