Friday, September 24, 2004

Yet Another Question

Reading about all of your experiences learning to write has been utterly fascinating. As I mentioned in class, the question that emerges out of some of the reading we've been doing thus far is simply this: can we actually teach writing? Is such a thing possible?

Now that we're heading out of all of this theory (I promise!), I'd like to see you use this blog to write about your experiences tutoring. You should all have a few sessions under your belt by now. What has the experience been like? I'm specifically interested in hearing you talk about sessions you thought didn't go particularly well, although I'd generally like to see you give voice to whatever questions/concerns you might have about your tutoring experience at this point. Have you had a session that just went horribly wrong? Have you been "adopted" by a student yet? Have you had a resistant student?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home