Monday, November 14, 2011

With Ethics Bowl finally over, I can get back to concentrating on my classes. (By the way, my team won a bid to the national competition. We were 5-0.)

To finish the semester, I have three finals, one presentation, and two papers, plus random essays every week. It doesn't seem like it is going to be too bad, considering what I have been going through since mid-terms. Because I have been so busy, I have had to sacrifice some assignments in a couple of my classes. They aren't anything huge, but they might wear on my grades, which is unfortunate for me. All I can do is try to find a way to better manage my time next semester.

Like Eladio said, during the break, I cannot wait to actually read something that I want to read. I am into more non-fiction than fiction, so I am looking forward to reading How the Mind Works and The Stuff of Thought both by Steven Pinker. I've read both before, but it will be interesting to revisit them after having taken a class on cognition and the philosophy of language. Does anyone have any other recommendations?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home