Friday, November 11, 2011

Almost Over!

I cannot believe the semester is winding down. It seems like we just started. The end-of-semester pressure is starting to mount. Every class is requiring a lot of work from me these last few weeks. I have several papers to write and several finals to study for.

On the plus side, it means this will all be over soon. I am really looking forward to this Christmas break. It will be nice to breath. I am looking forward to actually being able to spend time with my wife without stressing out about everything else in my life. I am also really excited to visit my folks in California. We might even head down to San Diego again. What is certain is that we will go to Universal Studios so that I can get on The Simpsons Ride. I am a huge Simpsons nerd!

One of the simple things I am looking forward to is being able to read something for pleasure. I have read so much this semester, yet I feel like I have not read anything for fun. It will be nice to step out of academic writing and enjoy a nice, fun, read.

Other than that, the semester has been good to me. I got a lot of experience at the Writing Center, I met a bunch of new awesome people, and I am one semester closer to graduating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home