Sunday, November 13, 2011

Too busy to think of clever title...

I agree with Eladio - these next few weeks are going to be super-busy! I have 4 major projects, 2 small projects, and a few papers to read - all on top of the usual readings. I, however, am not too worried. All it takes to accomplish all of this is to stop sleeping as much.
I am excited for Thanksgiving break coming up. My family is all coming down to my house (the place where my parent's let me live) for dinner. Then, I'm going up to visit a buddy of mine in ID for a few days. We're going to do man-things like shoot guns and play video games. haha.
Um, I don't really have much else to say on this slacker prompt. I will, however, incorporate another awesome video here.
I would also like to include an awesome picture, just to change things up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home