Monday, December 06, 2010

Wish Upon a Star

I wish upon a star that I would have not been so nervous at the beginning. The nerves hindered some of my ability to say what I really thought. I wish I could have realized that it was okay not to know everything from the beginning. I have learned so much in the last year I have been tutoring. I think tutoring is something that you get better at every time. I also wish I would have understand more grammar concepts when I started because I think I would have been a more effective tutor for 955 with those under my belt. Tutoring has been such a learning and growing experience for me. I sure feel lucky to have this job because I feel like I benefit so much from it. I also wish I would have known that I would have such amazing colleagues around me that I never have to worry as much as I do worry because they support me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home