Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My advice for future tutors

My advice for future tutors and students who take the English 3840 class is to not wait until the last possible moment to get the bibliographic essay done. While a 10 page bibliographic essay is not the most difficult assignment in the world, it is better to get it done early in the semester when there is less work that is due at the same time because there is always a time crunch at the end. I know from experience that if I get a big project done early, I tend to do better on it and my life in general is more pleasant and enjoyable. One of my friends gave me a saying and it has become one of my favorite sayings. It is not only catchy, but is full of good advice and I believe that the new generation of tutors can learn from it, as can everybody else. Inch by inch, life's a cinch. Yard by yard, life is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home