Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today for You, Tomorrow for Me!

I went to bed at 5am last night (or morning, rather). I got up at 7, did morning rituals somehow and somewhere...ended up in my car to school, and got to school in one piece at 9 (on time to class because of parking in Dee Events instead of the road beside it...what's with those evil red curbs they've painted? jerks.) Classes from 9 to 12-ish. Went to move my car. Got another ticket (had one last week, oh the humanity! just get a parking pass? NEVER!). Have been tutoring since 1 and will be doing so until 4. Will drive home, then get ready for work at my other job (the one that actually wins the bread) at 5:30 until 9-ish. Did I mention I've only had two hours of sleep? When I get back from work, I will be up till who-knows-when to pack for my trip to San Francisco. We're leaving aroung 8-ish for the airport...I'm going to be...tired I think...
Maybe while I pack I can be festive by wearing orange and black socks, and eating candy intended for trick-or-treaters. Happy Halloween.
-_- I've come to bring the word: They will be among you soon, Cameron. Soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home