Monday, October 29, 2007

China for Halloween

My plans for Halloween are actually quite thrilling. I have to get up at five in the God-forsaken morning, so that we can drive to the airport and wait for two hours. I know that it is possible that the lines will be long, and I would rather be safe than miss my flight But I know that I will get through the line in ten minutes, and then, I will sit around for two hours before I board a plane, where I will sit for another two hours. Then I have a two-hour layover to sit until I board a plane in which I will sit for seventeen more hours.

So unfortunately, I will be sitting for Halloween instead of joining the festivities, but I will be in China after that, so I really don’t care! And, I was lucky enough to dress up this weekend and go to a Halloween party. So at least I had a little Halloween fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home