Monday, October 29, 2007

"Seven days!!!"

Oh, dear. Plans for Halloween? I’m not exactly sure at the moment. My original plans were to have a few friends over, buy a bunch of the traditional Halloween foods (Caramel Apples, etc… It’s the time of year when you remember why they don’t sell Candy Corn at any other time of the year. ) and watch episodes of “Ghost Hunters” and watch scary movies. Then, my sister-in-law called to let me know that she would like it if I’d go to the “married peoples” Halloween party she’s throwing and for me to bring a date. Can you imagine the conversations I would have trying to find a date? “Um, yeah. Would you go to a married peoples Halloween Party with me? You’d be a real life saver.” Yeah, don’t think so. Thankfully, my brother called to let me know that they wouldn’t be hurt if I didn’t want to go. Now I’ll probably go back to the original plans, but without the scary movies. I know, I’m a wimp, but I don’t mind. I had a bunch of friends over at my house Friday night and we decided to watch The Ring. Now, I didn’t think the movie would be so bad. Mainly because the lady at Blockbuster said it was the lamest scary movie ever. I’ll have you know that I was grabbing onto my blanket for dear life throughout the entire movie. I will not watch another scary movie ever again. Or at least ‘til next year when I’ve forgotten my loathing for scary movies and try again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

Why DON'T they sell candy corn at any other time of the year? It's so good! :)

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gross! Candy corn is NASTY! That's why they don't sell it at any other time of the year! Haha... Candy corn makers only gain profit because people forget how nasty it is 'til they start selling it again haha.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home