Friday, September 21, 2007

tutoring or not

Wow,
it's so amazing just how quickly life can go from an easy, laid back pace to a mind-numbing, heart-stopping pace. For me, right now, my schooling is really not the issue that is bothering me. All I have is three classes, and each one on their own is not that demanding (as long as I stay on top of them and do my assignments in a manner that uses my time well). My issue right now is my time in the workplace. For the first time in my life, I have more than two incomes and responsibilities that I cannot fail to accomplish. Each job in itself is very minimal in its demands of me and is not difficult to do well. However, when I stop to think about what I have to do for all of them, the situation seems to snowball and it starts to worry me a little bit. Ever since I was a child, I have always been an overachiever, a person who hates to let people down and a person who will not quit on anything. To make matters worse, I love each job that I've been asked to do and I enjoy the people that I work for and those that I am serving. I am most definitely a people person. My biggest joy is being able to help someone out with an issue, but, I sometimes think that I have got in over my head, but my biggest concern right now is for those who have put their trust in me and are counting on me to help them through their semester. How long can I keep up with this crazy pace? I guess only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home