Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Citing?

I'm am working on a draft for my bibliographical essay. I have all the citations and the page numbers. Except for one. The book that I checked out through interlibrary loan. I need a specific page number for a specific quote, and I am angry at myself. In my notes page, I wrote down exactly each page number for every other quote I used. Except this one(Breakin' Breakin' the law... Thanks agonostinelli). It seems like however careful I am about taking notes and citing things corectly, I always have to go over and over and over and over my citations untill they are right.

Even then, I know that I am going to have some mistakes on the work cited page. Hell, I'm only ninety two percent efficient when it comes to works cited sheets. It stands to reason that eight percent of my works cited sheet will have things that are wrong on it that I don't know are wrong.

The race to the finals week is hard, and I can not believe how busy the writing center is. Some days, I will tutor for seventy fix percent of my shift. My mind is fried after these long sessions. I always tell myself that I will do homework after my shift, but my mind is like cream of wheat, and then my teachers keep piling it on. Maybe thanksgiving and the end of the semester are metaphorical: pile it on.

However, this weekend I'm not doing anything. I don't care. It's thanksgiving and do not want to do any homework.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Rogers said...

Why not re-ILL the book?

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home