Monday, November 14, 2005

Kissing goes up 30% within the last weekend

A blog for Gloria Estefan? I just killed a man? Child's play! We can turn this tango dance into 3!
I'm sorry, but Greg, Mario, I thought I knew you two better.
I read the abridged scripts that Greg suggested, and the man is indeed funny! not for the faint of heart with profanity, however. For those with prudish facilities. Like me.
I also enjoyed Kassie's blog on "losing the groove" because that's me too! I just can't stop losing stuff and knowing that my mind's been in a void this month. That's just too much for me! "Don't tell me, we're about to go over a huge waterfall. Yep. Sharp rocks at the bottom? Most likely. Bring it on. boooo ya ha ha!" Anybody excited for Kronk's New Groove?

Okay, what to write about the bibliographic essay. When we talked about organization in class, it really threw me for a loop. I think I can find a lot to say about that, and my weird Albert Einstein analogies. It could work! I like finding new ways to talk to students about organization. Using colors, post its, highlighting, it's strange how society has so many reasons to use materials to organize. Like you need to buy more stuff to organize your stuff. And society nowadays as a whole needs organization for everything. Office cubicles, folders, folders within folders, hotels in Japan where people sleep in cubicles stacked one on top of each other....I've always thought that was odd, that there's not only a need for "personal space" but a need to claim territory as your own, to claim houses and cars, and most of all, to claim our writing. So we organize and push our writing into nice cubicles of thought, and even though other people stash their writing on top of ours, we consider it "organized". More epiphanies to come...

And another thing....I was watching "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" last Saturday, and there was a remarkable preview, about a little TV show called Lost on DVD. And I got little glimpses of it...just the usual split second "trailer" like footage, and I was completely baffled. People screaming, people hurting, a woman running on the beach looking scared, a bald man and a scruffy "I'm dirty, and I look hot" man staring at something metal in the dirt..."What is this metal thing? Well, why don't we find out..." More people running. I ask, I plead, what is this? I will get to the bottom of this....running and screaming. Katie, you know my dilemma.

I hope this blog was somewhat entertaining. "Kuzcotopia, complete with waterslide!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're like an enigma wrapped in a vest.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home