Tuesday, November 01, 2005

IT's all about the he said, she said B***S*** (LB sucks tho!)

Just pick a dang pronoun. If you want the person whose failing to be a girl, go for it. If you want the hottie to be male, go for it! Just be consistant. I call my girlfriends Dudes, and it is a sin to say dudette. So whatever, man. IT's all the same these days.

It offended me when I was taking Spanish, but now I don't care. These days boys want to be girls and girls want to be boys, and nobody wants anybody to think they can't be a Pat. Sometimes it does get annoying when a guy keeps calling you man, or dude though. Come on! Either say something else, or just stop saying it. Arr!

And to totally change the subject, I've decided to make this an actual blog-whatever that is. Classes are going great; I'm a little tired. I always want to start writing this thing as if it were a real blog. BUt anyways, I hope everyone's weekend was as fantabulous as mine and nobody got hurt or partied too hard, or whatever it is y'all do. Oh! speaking of bands (from my title) I met this guy Carl over the weekend and he was totally dressed as Kurt Cobain-so hot!

But Yeah, I've come to the conclusion (and I'm sure this invloves must, if not all of y'all) that anyone outside of Ogden, still within the region of Utah are jerks. This Jarryd guy is convinced that schools are to only consist of 97% white, 2% Mexican, and 1% black. I wanted to shout out to him, "not at my school" We were talking about high school, not Universities. God, What a moron! And not to mention that my friend and his date for the evening was hispanic. She may be predujiced against the wonderful little beaners (yeah, yeah, I said it. Cry me a river!) but she could at elast stand up for the truth. Granted our high school had more whites than anything else, we still had a crap load of others races too. Guys like this I label Kelly's, after this jerk (much more polite than the other word) from... would't ya know it?...high school. I'm just glad that as soon as we got to the Roy I didn't have to see him for a couple of hours. I was actually surprised that we didn't leave to go somewhere else. Halloween rocks, whether you celebrate it for it's original intent or not, as long as you have fun and be safe.

As you can see, my weekend was awesome even though I neglected ALL of my homework, and *gasp* I didn't finish Emma. Poor Carl. But yeah, I know how it ends. It's too obvious, except if Mrs. Elton gets hers, and how exactly Emma falls on her face. I'm sure they both happen.

Tutoring sessions are going nicely, I guess. Sometimes I dread doing them and sometimes I don't. It's just one of those weirds days when you don't want to see anybody and the person you tutor brightens your day.

I haven't been going to my History classes, but I'm pretty caught up on the reading. The reading responses for this class aren't too much trouble, except that I got too comfortable doing them, that I did the past two pretty crappy.

How does one use a leek? Onions are so cool and anything related to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home