Thursday, September 08, 2005

so you want to flitter...

I've heard two opinions. One that it would be a wonderful thing for a tutor to fet tutored. It is something that will enable us to grow. The other opinion is that this would be a sad, sad thing. i agree with both to the extent a tutor should be able to do the structualizing, and most grammar/punctuation, and what have you. I think I would over need help with the stuff in the paragraghs linking it all together. Maybe, I don't know.
As for the title of this blog, I got really bored and I'm not suree fi I was on the clock or not, but I started playing Scrabble. I couldn't find all the letters I wanted to spell the word 'letters' so I spelt 'filters' instead. The next day was kinda slow, so Sam mentioned adding a word. I already did that. "Oh! flitters" What's sad is that I still didn't know how to spell filters until writing this blog. It just flowed from the tips of my fingers. It was a stroke of genious. I only wanted to filter out the bad stuff you might find in an essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home