Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hello everyone!

Hi everybody this is Kelley! I hope I did this right...am I supposed to put this up with the Writing Center's blog? Or create my own? I'm pretty sure it's the latter...Anyways, other than doing Math homework I prefer the sound of my own typing, which has much more joy and less stress. As of now I am a super Sophmore who is a 19 year old English major. My favorite color is sky blue, favorite food is anything with pasta and mushrooms. My favorite music is the oldies from the sixties (a fetish only my father and I share) such as The Beatles, Beach Boys, Simon and Garfunkle, Mamas and the Papas, etc. What the heck, I enjoy all music in any shape or form, it doesn't matter what decade. Movies...I'm pretty much an old soul where movies are concerned, such as actual black and white ones, but I'm open to everything except Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan stuff that they slop around nowadays. Not a fan.I also love books very much. I don't get a lot of chances to read, but when I do it's usually classics. Everything from Victor Hugo to Ray Bradbury to Jane Austen. Yeah! This is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home