Monday, December 13, 2004

Wet Paint...Yikes....and other thoughts

I think Wet Paint belongs in the 80s Heavy Metal genre. I guess it's tame compared to some of the songs from that era, but still, come on, Mark.

So we're no longer 'rookies'. It feels good in a way, but now we don't have any excuse for screwing up. It's kind of sad because I don't know if I should act uppity like some of the 'veteran' tutors from this semester, or whether we can keep it fun.

I feel like singing "Sailing On" from Saturday's Warrior, but number one, I don't know all the words; number two, I think Saturday's Warrior is kinda lame (sorry Kyle ;) ). Anyway, it seems to be the appropriate song for a change in your life. Maybe it won't be such a big change.

I love this weather! I think it's double great because there is still time to go out and play catch, AND those Christmas-lovers that just KILL for a white Christmas, well, all I can say is "Hah Hah!". Christmas is another day to me, anyway, but I get enjoyment when others do NOT.

Well, we're getting to NFL playoff time and the playoff picture is starting to take shape. The NFC is crazy, but we'll try to figure it out right here.

The AFC is much more cut and dried. The Patriots and Steelers will get first round byes, but I don't think that matters as much this year.

First Round
Ravens at Colts Colts win
Jets at Chargers Chargers win
Vikings at Seahawks Seahawks win
Panthers at Packers Packers win

Second Round
Colts at Steelers Colts win
Chargers at Patriots Chargers win
Packers at Falcons Falcons win
Panthers at Eagles Eagles win

Conference Championships
Chargers at Colts Colts win
Falcons at Eagles Eagles win

Super Bowl
Colts and Eagles Colts win, MVP, Edgerrin James

Okay, do I REALLY believe the Colts can win it all? Yes, I do.

Anyway, watch for my baseball predictions around February.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home