Thursday, December 16, 2004

Oh, the agony...

...and I'm not just talking about the Writing Center Christmas party. Okay, number one, I get ramen noodles. The funnest part was spilling Mark's drink onto his plate. What does that tell you? Bah Humbug.

Okay, i'm online and I read on espn.com that the Yankees have landed Randy Johnson. Ten minutes later I read that the deal is dead because one of the people doesn't want to leave where he's at. Just horrible. That's taking false hopes to a whole new level.

My question (that concerns the writing center...yes, i'm talking about the writing center in this blog) is whether we have to tutor during a given semester to maintain our status as tutors. I'd much rather tutor at night, but maybe I'll tutor one hour of one day to stay 'active'. Maybe I'll be like the Jimi Hendrix of tutors and be like the meteor that shot through the sky and was gone forever...okay, that's being a little bit melodramatic...not to mention the fact that Jimi Hendrix is a much better guitar player than I am/was a tutor.

Speaking of musicians, Mark was trying to tell me that the drummer from the Dave Matthews Band is the best in the world. Jimmy Chamberlain, drummer for the Smashing Pumpkins, is MUCH better than he. Who would you guys argue is the best? Gotsta be Chamberlain.

Anyway, I wish you all a Happy Kwanzaa and hope that I haven't corrupted you all too much..especially YOU Kyle. Sorry I called you a mix between the Waltons and the Brady Bunch. I'll see you all next semester....

...or will I?

TO BE CONTINUED......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home