Monday, November 01, 2004

Nov. 2nd Vote--Board of Education

I am going through a bunch of information about all of the issues and candidates that we all will be voting on tomorrow. I have all of my decisions locked down for everything except for board of education. I really haven’t heard much about any of the candidates and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them or feels particularly strong about one over another. I got on the web site for the board of education but did not see any open endorsement for one candidate over another.

What’s worse is that many of the candidates don’t have a web page, making it difficult to find out anything substantial about any of them. As for now I’m trying to find my voter’s info. packet, which will hopefully contain so information I can use.

Are any of the teachers showing solidarity, lending support to one candidate? If so, who? If anyone has anything they think is worth considering, or even a good website beside utah.gov, I would appreciate it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Rogers said...

Tyler: Try Vote Utah.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home