Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite times of the year. This year has been super interesting for me because I have a lot going on.

First off, it's National Novel Writing Month and I'm trying to crank out 50,000 words by midnight on November 30th, and I'm about 7,000 words behind. So that's definitely something I'll be working on during Thanksgiving break.

And secondly, I'm moving out. I've been spending my days at the store buying supplies for the new apartment and trying to find furniture and other essentials. The plan is to be completely moved in by the day after Thanksgiving, so all the heavy lifting will probably take place the day before and all day the day after.

Other than this, I really don't have any other plans other than hanging out with my sister while she's home from college. I think it's going to be a great break; I'm super excited to move out of my house. I just hope that I can catch up with NaNoWriMo at the same time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home