Thursday, November 15, 2012

I LOVE the Holiday season!

Anyone who really knows me could tell you that I am a Christmas fanatic. I have been listening to Christmas music since November 1st, and I recently convinced my roommates to let me decorate our fridge to look like a snowman. For me, Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the Christmas season. Needless to say, I am so excited that it is coming up so soon. My plans are still a little bit up in the air, but I know that I for sure will meeting up with my family.  We sort of alternate between doing Thanksgiving at our house in Pocatello and at my Grandma and Grandpa's house here in Ogden, but this year we will probably end up in Ogden. My grandma is recovering from surgery and it would be easier for her not to travel. Regardless of where we end up we will do about the same thing. If we don't sleep in too late we will watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV while we work on dinner, and then eat Thanksgiving dinner at like 2 or 3. I'm sure some of you think that is weird that we eat so early in the day, but that is just how it has always been for me. We usually take a break to watch football, clean up, and take a nap maybe, but then we usually watch a movie together as a family. I think we might go and see Skyfall. Anyhow, I am excited for a break from my usual routine, and I am even more excited to get to see all of my family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dwight A said...

You're not alone, Kellie. We eat Thanksgiving "dinner" at 11 AM at my parents' house. Insane, I know. But how else do you eat a whole turkey in one day? ;-)

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home