Thursday, August 26, 2010

Twenty minutes(ish)

My biggest concern about working in the writing center is my ability to manage my time wisely. I have had quite a bit of experience with reviewing papers for friends and peers and I feel that I have been successful thus far but I have never really had a time limit. I didn't think this would be a big issue until the second day of our class when I had only critiqued my way through the first couple paragraphs and we were supposed to be done.

The other area where my concern is high is whether or not I will be able to read and critique a paper with other people talking about papers around me. I think I need to work on my ability to ignore the noise around me and concentrate on what I am reading.

That being said, my excitement completely out-weighs my worries. I cannot wait to get started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home