Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Laugh stupid

OMG, it's the middle of the week and I haven't started my blog! OMFG! But anyway, I blame it on English (not this class) that I'm overwhelmed with schoolwork. Either that or Honors 2110. Yeah, sure I could push a little harder, but then I wouldn't have time to write this blog. Aww, shame.

Other than that, classes are going great and every time I tutor someone, I think of one more thing I want to do in school or do with my life. And speaking of the unknowns.... mmm....is there such a thing. Guess not because now it's a 'thing.' Maybe when we're dead we will know the unknowns, or maybe we'll be the unknowns. LOL instead of zombies, we're unknowns. It's funny, laugh 'toopid. *giggle*

Oh, and my friend Karina spilt apple juice on herself today at lunch. She deserved it though becuase she was embrassassing us by acting like Melissa (the one in Florida, not here). ohh, ohh! can y'all find the fragments? There's a couple. yellow!

Oh, and to be a little school girl for once in my life-s'yeah right--Mike's like a total babe and none of you know who I'm talking about. So this just proves my insanity. This and the fact that I want to sleep in the elevator.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to read your yellow word until I highlighted it.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Scott Rogers said...

Oh please don't do that in a paper.

As an aside, there was a piece in one of the British papers a couple of years ago about how students are beginning to use text messaging spelling in their "what I did over summer holiday" essays.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That disturbs me actually. All these acronyms and emoticons people are using so much in instant messages and chat rooms and what not. It's become a new language and no one ever types using the rules anymore. I wonder if all that shorthand text messaging and stuff akin to it is actually hurting people's ability to write and read well.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home