Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Response to "Cross-Pollination"

Tutoring has absolutely changed the way I approach my other classes and schoolwork. It has also changed the way I perceive my teachers. Having had some minimal teaching experience in the form of the workshops, I now understand some of the "tricks" that teachers use to pry answers from their students. I now recognize some of my professors using these methods in my other classes. I think tutoring has helped me analyze how learning happens, and this has helped me identify how I learn. Furthermore, it has certainly improved my writing. I now know grammar rules and writing conventions better than I ever have. Overall, tutoring has had a significant impact on the way I approach my other classes and schoolwork, how I view my teachers, and it has improved my learning techniques and my writing skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home